Posted by : Unknown Friday, April 26, 2013

It’s one thing to find success in the world of online marketing and blogging, then it’s another to do the same in the world of Podcasting. I first really started to listen to podcasts when I came across Pat Flynn and listening to his shows. It’s really amazing how many people are finding his blog as a result of the podcast and growing his audience. Since learning more about podcasting I’ve definitely been thinking about starting a series of my own. During my research I came across David Jackson of SchoolofPodcasting.com and thought he would make for a great addition in our continuing meet the bloggers interview series.

David JacksonAt an early age I was always creative. Be it poetry, short stories, and later I got into cassette decks and recording audio. So I’ve always been creative. As a computer trainer, I had to learn Microsoft Front page, and that got me on the Internet and one thing has lead to another.

I’ve always been a geek, a musician, and a content producer, so davidjackson.org and schoolofpodcasting.com kind of allow me to be creative and mix in some technology. When I work in the corporate world as a technical instructor I often get pulled into marketing meetings as well. So I write what I love and interest me. I’m also a Christian so I enjoy looking into human nature, helping people, and the whole golden rule.

On my website schoolofpodcasting.com I list my income statements for the past few months. My income is about 30% affiliate income (through sites like cj.com and others), 20% from membership sites I run, a small amount is from book sales (More Podcast Money), and the majority of it is from one on one consulting.

School of Podcasting

To REALLY reach out to anyone who connects with you via comments, email, etc. When you are first starting out (and there aren’t that many), you can turn these people into your cheering squad/marketing team.

You know I couldn’t tell you the name as I just go to feely.com. Blogworld.com has a decent blog. Hypebot.com is great for music marketing, https://managewp.com/blog for wordpress tools.

I sue the Scribe plugin for wordpress for SEO tips, SEO for WordPress by Yoast plugin (same reason), and the PowerPress plugin from blubrry.com for my podcasting needs.

Much like shooting baskets, playing the guitar, etc the more you do it – the better you will get at it.

Quite writing for search engines, and just create good content. The traffic will come. Its not going to happen over night, but writing for the robots will get you nowhere.

$8 on web hosting, and $70 on a theme, and $22 on a header graphic.

My main site is schoolofpodcasting.com and my blog is at davidjackson.org.

Thanks again David for taking the time to share your advice and story with the Blogging Tips community. If you would like to learn about other bloggers and how they are finding success online, be sure to read through our blogger interview series.



View the original article here



Peliculas Online

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

TERIMA KASIH ATAS KUNJUNGAN ANDA
www.winzulkim.blogspot.com
irwinsyah site's
Selamat Datang di Win Zul Kim blog, selamat surfing. terima kasih by irwinsyah azizul hakim

Anda Pengunjung Ke -

Blogger templates

" />

Asal Pengunjung

My Facebook

Win Zul Kim |Profil
silahkan klik 'like' diatas

secure link

irwinsyah network. Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © irwinsyah azizul hakim -Robotic Notes- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -